Get Instant PAN Through Aadhaar Based e-KYC For Free
Posted on |
This facility is for allotment of Instant PAN (Permanent Account Number) on the near-real-time basis for those applicants who possess a valid Aadhaar number. PAN is issued in PDF format to applicants, which is free of cost.
Requirements To avail Pan Card are
- The applicant should have a valid Aadhaar card which is not linked to any other PAN card.
- The applicant should have his mobile number registered with the Aadhaar card.
- This is a paperless process and thus applicants are not required to submit or upload any documents.
How to apply for instant PAN
- To apply for PAN, please visit the www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- Then click the link- ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar’.
- Click on- ‘Get New PAN’ link and Fill in your Aadhaar in the space provided, enter the captcha and confirm.
- The applicant will receive an OTP on the registered Aadhaar mobile number; submit this OTP in the text box on the webpage.
- After submission, an acknowledgment number will be generated. Please keep this acknowledgment number for future reference.
- On successful completion, a message will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number and e-mail id (if registered in UIDAI & authenticated by OTP). This message specifies the acknowledgment number.
How to download Pan Card
- To download PAN, please visit the www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- Click on – ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar’ and then click the link- ‘Check Status of PAN’.
- Submit the Aadhaar number in the space provided, then submit the OTP sent to the Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Check the status of an application- whether PAN is allotted or not.
- If PAN is allotted, click on the download link to get a copy of the e-PAN pdf.