With the current surge of Covid-19 where internet usage is hiked up influencing in a large part of our lives, especially with the work from home set-up, digital education as well as the new norm of social distancing, all because of the coronavirus pandemic and the second wave which we are experiencing now. Nowadays where more people are looking for ways to earn money online to increase their income streams. However, earning totally depends on the time and effort invested in it.
Go through these 5 options and find out which ones work for you.
- Blogging: Starting a blog doesn’t require extensive skills but it’s important that you have expert knowledge in the field you are writing on. If you’re passionate about writing articles that want to be published but can’t find a way to do so, Read Here
- Affiliate Marketing /Reselling: It’s one of the best ways to make money online is to become an affiliate/reseller. An affiliate is a person who gets a commission for selling every product that he promotes, whether on his Website or through any other modes such as Social media sharing (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp). Here the best part is you don’t have to own or purchase any of the product which means there will be no initial investment or stocking issues. You only need to sign up for an affiliate program with a company and start selling its products under your referral link. Firms such as Earnkaro, Cashkaro have a large pool of products where every individual can join with no expert knowledge.
- YouTube: If there’s any unique hidden talent inside you can upload yourself on YouTube. You can be a tech reviewer/gadget reviewer, filmmaker, musician, or comedian who wants a wider audience. You can upload your videos and over time you can start your earnings which will come from ads displayed on your video page. This process is similar to the pay-per-click advertising program common to other Websites and blogs. For earning you have to apply for Adsenseafter meeting the following basic criteria (have more than 1,000 subscribers & 4,000 valid public watch hours in the last 12 months).
- Freelancing: Freelancing is a great option for whoever are experts in their respective fields and know-how to ensure customer satisfaction. Various freelancing and project-oriented such as website building, article writing for blogs/websites, etc., Websites such as Elance cover everything from programming and writing to data entry and design, while RentACoder focuses on the software programming.
- Online Survey: It’s really easy. Simply take online surveys to answer questions about your opinion on a variety of topics. companies like Valued Opinions, Opinion World, etc offer online surveys where you can get rewards when you complete them.